Friday, November 12, 2010

Why I Like My Boyfriend

Well, there are many reasons why I like my boyfriend. But pretty darn close to the top of list is his cooking. Get this: he knows how to cook and he likes to cook. And he doesn't just make the same old boring things for me. He comes up with crazy ideas and we try them out.

Take Exhibit A: A grilled cheese bacon cheeseburger.

Oh yeah! It's like the KFC Double Down of grilled cheese and burgers! Let's examine the evidence a little closer in Exhibit B:


Ok, so we have a grilled cheese sandwich. Followed by a moist and flavorful all beef patty. Topped with bacon and more melted cheese. Finished off by, wait, what's that you say? Yes, another grilled cheese!

Clearly this was a day where I fell off the diet wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment