Saturday, June 26, 2010

These Boots Are Made for Walkin'


Well dear friends. I thought long and hard about lying to you. Taking the cowardly way out and telling you that I wanted to blog about rodeo food and its heart-clogging goodness.

But then I thought, "No, I will not tell you lies."

So dear friends, here's the truth: I wanted to show you my boots.


Don't get me wrong, the Kick-Ass Fries at the top were amazing and put me in a pork coma reminiscent of last year's Rib Cook-Off fiasco. And I'm pretty sure that plate of fries, pork, cheese, and barbeque sauce weighed as much as my head. But I would be lying to you if I told you that's why I'm writing this blog.

I love these boots! I bought them in Nashville from a rather effeminate man who let me try on at least 10 pairs of boots. And I spent way too much money on a pair of shoes that I'll only wear here and there.

But I love them! They make me smile and feel more fun and brighten my day! All from a pair of shoes. I know, silly. But so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment